- Commitment to the construction of Sewage Plants for Peel & St Johns in 2019/20, location of Peel plant identified
- Credit Union Bill passed & Manx Credit Union now established to support those on low incomes
- More pre-school nursery vouchers. Now 20 hours per week.
- Involved in the launch of 5 year health strategy
- Motion on flexible pension age supported
- Review of Post Office strategy and successful relocation of Douglas Post Office
- Tynwald agreement for a Liverpool landing stage
- Working in the Public Services Commission to improve efficiencies in working terms and conditions
- Substantial savings made in the Children Services division
- Foxdale road improvements completed
- Progress made toward long term solution for Peel dredging; trials for disposing Raggatt leachate
- Completion of the Dalby woodland scheme
- Tenants association set-up for Food Park
- Acquired funding and completion for Market Place regeneration and commitment to road improvements in the West
- Working with Commissioners on a range of issues such as the creation of a Western Housing List.
- Held monthly surgeries with Commissioners and distributed newsletters both of which I aim to continue